Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I put in my waistline measurements?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't find it anywhere. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey you @SunsetRunner, it's nice to see you around the forums! Woman Very Happy To adjust the type of units used for your height, weight, water consumption, and swims:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap or click Advanced Settings.
  3. Tap or click Units.
  4. Choose the type of units you want to use for your height, weight, water consumption, and swims.

Fitbit.com Dashboard:

1. Log into your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon.
  2. Choose Settings > Personal Info.
  3. Under Advanced Settings, find Units and choose the type of units you want to use for your height, weight, water consumption, and swims.
  4. Click Submit.

I'd like to clarify that there's no place to put waistline measurements. The only information you can put is your weight, height, and adjust your water consumption, and swims. 

PS: I moved your post to the Dashboard Board as there are more chances for you to get an answer here to your inquiry!

Hope this clarifies why you couldn't find this option available. 

I'll be around if you need further help my friend! Woman Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hey you @SunsetRunner, it's nice to see you around the forums! Woman Very Happy To adjust the type of units used for your height, weight, water consumption, and swims:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap or click Advanced Settings.
  3. Tap or click Units.
  4. Choose the type of units you want to use for your height, weight, water consumption, and swims.

Fitbit.com Dashboard:

1. Log into your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon.
  2. Choose Settings > Personal Info.
  3. Under Advanced Settings, find Units and choose the type of units you want to use for your height, weight, water consumption, and swims.
  4. Click Submit.

I'd like to clarify that there's no place to put waistline measurements. The only information you can put is your weight, height, and adjust your water consumption, and swims. 

PS: I moved your post to the Dashboard Board as there are more chances for you to get an answer here to your inquiry!

Hope this clarifies why you couldn't find this option available. 

I'll be around if you need further help my friend! Woman Very Happy

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thanks for that.

Weird it isn't there!

I have found the feature request for it and voted, if others want to do so here it is, it's got 244 votes so far so pretty popular:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Waist-Measurement/idi-p/1040379

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just voted for it too @SunsetRunner. Smiley Very Happy Thanks for sharing the "Waist Measurement" feature suggestion, I'm sure whoever jumps here will vote for this great idea. 

Anytime my friend, hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Enjoy the rest of your day! 

Best Answer

Before this last update we had the measurements options. Please bring this back. Weight alone is not accurate 

Best Answer