Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I restore my account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My significant other is using my Charge 2 fitbit, and I am am using a Charge HR.  I had my one account with my two fitbits attached to it, but wanted to make a separate account for each of us since both of my  fitbits were now being used by different people and I wanted him to have his own app and account to track his steps and data.  So I created a new account for me and now I can't log back into my old account that has all of my history on it.  How can I restore my old account with all of my history in it?  It says it cannot find the account?  I did not delete it, I just set up a new account with must my Charge HR attached to it.  The Charge 2 and Charge HR should still be in my old account, but for some reason I can't log in with the email and password I had it set up with.  It is a different email address than my new account.  Could someone Please tell me how to get back into my original account with all of my history?

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Did you use the same email as the other account?

You really should set up the account for the other person and keep the one you already had. Thats the way to retain your records.

So if possible change the email on the first account back to yours

Change the email on the new account to their email.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Did you use the same email as the other account?

You really should set up the account for the other person and keep the one you already had. Thats the way to retain your records.

So if possible change the email on the first account back to yours

Change the email on the new account to their email.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes