Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use the discount code in Fitbit website?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a discount code, from Fitbit, in an email about an early Black Friday sale. There is nowhere to enter the code at the checkout. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Solanki. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for sharing that you have a promo code and I'm sorry you're having the same issue to use it in our Fitbit website. I went ahead and contacted our Support team to forward your post, but it seems you already have a case created with them. They'll review your details and provide you with assistance via email. Due to recent events affecting our operations there might be a delay in their reply, but they'll get in touch with you soon.

Have a wonderful day!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I have the same issue, I want to buy an Inspire HR. I have tried putting other products in the basket but still no place to add code.

Best Answer

Hi @Tigs0 and @Debse63. Welcome to the Community Forums. @Odyssey13, thanks for your big help!

@Tigs0 and @Debse63, thanks for sharing that you got a discount to purchase a new Fitbit device and I'm sorry for the difficulties experienced while trying to use it. Just to confirm, may I know if you're placing your order from a phone? Or is it from a computer? Also, have you tried using another browser (Chrome, Mozilla, etc)?

In the meantime, I'd recommend to do the following on a mobile device:

1. Go to fitbit.com and make sure to be logged in your Fitbit account.
  2. Choose your Fitbit device and select Add to Cart > Checkout.
  3. On the next screen, tap the red down arrow next to Cart Summary.
  4. You'll see a "Have a promo code?" section. Enter your code and click the arrow to apply it to your order.
  5. Complete your information to finish placing your order.

I look forward to your response.

Best Answer

I have tried both mobile and PC. Unfortunately there is no red arrow on the U.K. site. 

Best Answer

Tried that still doesn’t work, no box or an reference to having a code.

Best Answer
This morning my husband has had an email from fit it offering the Inspire HR at £59.99.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no "have you a promo code" option.

Best Answer

On the email my husband got today the price for the Inspire HR was already discounted to £59.99, we have just ordered one.

Best Answer

Hi @Tigs0 and @Debse63, it's good to see you here again. @Dorsbee, welcome on board.

@Tigs0 and @Dorsbee, thanks for trying the suggestions posted above on a mobile device. Because the option to enter your promo code isn't appearing on your end, I've requested a case on your behalf so our Support team can look into this and help you out. Please note that due to recent events affecting our operations there might be a delay in their reply, but they'll get in touch with you soon.

@Debse63, thanks for keeping me posted and I'm glad you could order an Inspire HR by taking advantage of our current order. I hope you enjoy the experience with your new tracker and feel free to reply back if you have more questions.

Have a great day.

Best Answer

Hi,

I too have a promo code and unable to use this on the UK site as the option to enter a promo code isn't available. Are you able to help? 

Thanks

Best Answer

Hi @Solanki. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for sharing that you have a promo code and I'm sorry you're having the same issue to use it in our Fitbit website. I went ahead and contacted our Support team to forward your post, but it seems you already have a case created with them. They'll review your details and provide you with assistance via email. Due to recent events affecting our operations there might be a delay in their reply, but they'll get in touch with you soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Best Answer

I found it!!! 

So when it goes onto the shipping details page scroll back up until you see basket summery.

Click the wee red arrow beside basket summery and it should be there.

Best Answer

Hi @Isla1 Welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm glad you sorted this out and thanks for sharing the steps that worked for you. I'm sure your post will help many other members experiencing similar issues. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can meet people, create new topics and find great tips to reach your goals.

Best Answer

The promo code entry should NOT be HIDDEN on the shipping info page. It should be prominent in the PAYMENT tab. Requiring a customer know a "secret handshake" to get the discount is just wrong... 

Best Answer

The promo code has long since  expired (3 months +) and At no point when it was issued was there anywhere to input it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums, @Tronmech@Tigs0 It's good to see you again.

@Tronmech Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about this situation. I see where you're coming from about the promo code section in the website and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is always working on our services to improve your experience with them based on our members feedback, so be sure that your comments won't be taken for granted.

@Tigs0 I'm sorry for the experience that you've gone through. Because you already have a case created, I checked your details and it seems our team send you an email with more details at that time. Because your promo code is expired, I'd suggest you to get in touch with our Support team via chat or phone by clicking here so they can help you with this matter. You can also reply back to their last email, just take in mind that there might be a delay in their reply due to recent events affecting our operations.

See you around.

Best Answer

Exactly my thoughts

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @VirtualMellie. It's good to see you here.

Thanks for joining this thread and for your feedback. Just to confirm, are you having issues in using the discount code? If that's correct and the suggestions shared above didn't work, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can review your details and help you placing your order. Click here to get connected with them via phone and please keep the communication with them.

Have a good day.

Best Answer

Is it possible to get a discount on Fitbit using discount intermediary sites, such as Market-Code,. Is this real or just a marketing ploy?

Best Answer