Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use the discount code in Fitbit website?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a discount code, from Fitbit, in an email about an early Black Friday sale. There is nowhere to enter the code at the checkout. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Hi there, @rantenny.

Thanks for joining this thread. Let me explain the discounts provided by our Support team can only be used toward the purchase of a new device on our official website. If you want more information about your discount, you can always reply back to our team.

As a side note, please make sure to purchase from either an authorized retailer or from our official website as this will ensure you'll get a Fitbit product that is covered by our warranty policy.

Best Answer

It is now 2023, and still not a resolved issue as an UK buyer. No sign of a little red arrow to input discount code anywhere (on phone or laptop)... how should I proceed? 

Best Answer

Screenshot_20230316_090153_Chrome.jpg

 I was on today as its been a while now and a box for promo code was there. I was on Google on my phone. 

But if it's not there for you, can you see that red arrow type thing next to basket summary? Try clicking that for drop down and see if its there.

Best Answer

Welcome to the community, @Elain1@Isla1 It's great to see you around.

@Elain1 Thanks for joining this thread and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. If you haven't done so, please give a try to the steps shared above in order to apply the discount code on your order.

@Isla1 Thanks for sharing the steps that worked for you, as well as the screenshot provided. Your post is very helpful, and I'm sure it'll help other members around the forums.

Best Answer