Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does one enter toning exercises such as curls, crunches, TRX, etc. on the Dashboard?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have recently implemented a toning regimen in addition of cardio/activities? How do I log those onto the Dashboard. I do bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, lateral raises, shoulder raises, crunches, weighted ball crunches, plank, wide and narrow knee pushups, and TRX band push and pulluups.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Ruffian22 Hi and Welcome - I don't think there is a way of adding the individual exercises but you could log it as a workout and should cover any exercise that's not covered elsewhere or you could log it under weights,  both have auto links on your device - so if you log into your account and select Device scroll to the bottom and you will see Exercise shortcuts - doth appear on there and you can order them to show on your tracker,

it maybe not exactly what you are after but it may do as a work around - also you can go to the community Feature suggestion page and search to see if anyone else has requested this function if not you could add and see what other members think of the feature.

on the webpage you can also custom Activity where you can name it as such - this wont tell you the reps you do but you can input time and duration and should get a calorie burn figure from it

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
I got to exercise shortcuts; accidentally selected interval training but
could NOT get out of it. Wanted to select other things. How do I get out of
interval training? Thanks for your patience.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ruffian22 - Hi no worries- right lets see 1. from your device as you are aware hold button to start and hold again to stop an exercise - on that same page you should be able to tap the screen to change the exercise,

2. on the pc settings (Device) page if you go to the shortcut section you should see up down arrows on each exercise you can left click mouse and hold the drag to order exercises in the list this will also be the order on your device - you can do this with the menu item's as well so you can customise your device to your needs, put the ones you use most to the top etc. if these don't work can I ask which device and which platform you have to see if there is anything different as I am going off the way I do things on a charge 2.

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes