Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add tiles to my Dashboard?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As a FitBit newbie who just set up my charge 5, I would like to add a STEP TILE specifically to the Dashboard on fitbit.com?   *NOT* to the dashboard in the Fitbit app.  At my dashboard page when logged into fitbit.com, On the left-hand side of the page, there are instructions for adding a new tile  which read (in a turquoise blue font): “Add more tiles” , and, to the left of those words are three turquoise blue horizontal lines. Perhaps this is the menu icon that is referred to in the instructions which read:  “click on the menu icon to add more tiles to your dashboard.”

I don’t know where the “menu icon“ is located to click on to. I presumed the menu icon was that turquoise icon with he three horizontal lines — but when I clicked on it, nothing happened.

It would be great to see my daily progress of steps on the main page in the form of a tile on this dashboard when logged into it at fitbit.com. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in a advance!

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @vpgirl and welcome to the Help forum.  Every reference to adding and removing tiles that mentions the turquoise lines is referring to the mobile app.  When you are logged in at fitbit.com, look for the circle with the nine squares in it in the upper left.  This is where you add tiles on the web dashboard.  The tiles that shows your steps is called the Goals tile.  It looks like your mobile app Today screen.  When you hover your cursor over the steps icon, you will see the percentage of your goal achieved.

There are some things you need to know about using the web dashboard with a Charge 5.  The charge 5 is optimized for an Android or iPhone.  The web dashboard hasn't been updated for devices that show active zone minutes and you can't see your sleep score on check your Health metrics.  If you are only interested in your steps, that is the place to look.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes