Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the country

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Need to change the country settings and for Charge HR

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @1500trike, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums! 🙂

I'd like to help you out with this. Whenever you want to change the region for the time zone (in some cases you can not select a country specifically) your app will automatically update to the location you're in. Now, for preferences on location specifically, you can also let the app do this for you automatically unless you want to have a specific location selected.

To change this, you need to go into the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon at the top right corner, then, scroll down to Advanced Settings and here, the first two settings will be Time Zone and Location. If you turn on the "Automatic" option, it should adjust to your phone's time zone and location settings. Keep in mind that also the language will adjust based on your phone's language, so even if you're in a country where the main language is different, this will depend on the language on your phone and you can't change this from the app directly.

If you're doing this on a computer, you need to go to https://www.fitbit.com/settings/profile. Here, scroll down to the Advanced settings and you will be able to change the country/region and the time zone. On the web version, the language on your dashboard will be determined by the "Language by region" option. Here it's possible that no all countries will be found but you can find the closest location.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help with this!

PS. I'm moving your post to the Fitbit.com dashboard board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer