Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete or edit active minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I generally take my HR 2 off at night to sleep, but often times it records active minutes around midnight. How can I get rid of this?? It throws everything off! Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @bridgetrose,

I would do this: at night when taking the tracker off, go into the app settings and set Heart Rate to OFF, then turn it back to AUTO or ON in the morning.

Active minutes are generated automatically and can't be edited, unfortunately.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

How can I do that from my phone? I've been trying to figure that out. I HATE how inaccurate it really is!

I heard someone say you can change the activity to driving or something and it should take away the active minutes. Is that right? If so, how is that done? I've spent a lot of time trying to figure this out!

Best Answer

If you go into the settings for the tracker in the phone app, there's a section called Heart Rate, which is where you would turn it off and on.

I've read that about making a custom activity called driving will negate some of the extra data, but I haven't used it so I can't say how well it works. I do know there is an android program called DriveBit that some people use to accomplish this also.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried out the driving thing and it worked for me. It basically negates steps/activity.
Just like you would log an exercise, use the manual logging to add an entry, search for driving and enter the time and duration you wish to "remove".

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Best Answer
0 Votes