Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get my Fitbit device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone explain to me what I have to do to get my free fitbit?

I have tried maneuvering this site, but I have not been able to click on or find the right button. I thought I was following all prompts, all I have been successful with is setting up my account. I am not finding this site very user friendly, yet. I'm kinda lost here.

Thanks,

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Why are you expecting a free Fitbit? They don’t give away free Fitbits here.  You better ask the person or organization who promised it to you. 

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply!

I understand a free fitbit to be part of my insurance benefits. When I clicked "get fitbit" on their website it brought me here. Perhaps I understand wrong, but I will call them. 🤔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner. Thanks for the input @vee 😀.

@SunsetRunner It'd be great if you can give me more details about your inquiry since this is a Community forum to interact with other Fitbit users, share experiences, troubleshooting, recipes, etc. As @vee mentioned above, if you were promised a free Fitbit device, I recommend you to contact the person who promised it to you. If you were offered a free Fitbit device by your employer as part of a wellness program, please contact them for more details.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer

I’m trying to find how to order the free Fitbit from my insurance as well.  If you find out please let me know.  Thx

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @7122  you might want to get with your insurance company. This thread is over a year old and the original poster deleted their account and never replied. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer