Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see miles for walks

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I show how many miles for individual walks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Scoban,

Thanks for the screenshot provided. Are these walks logged automatically by your Fitbit device? If that's the case, those walks don't include the distance information. The distance is included when you track your exercise using the GPS function on the Fitbit app or using the Walk option from the Exercises' menu on your Fitbit device.

Hope this helps.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Nice to see you here, @Scoban.

To see the distance tracked for individual walks on the Online Dashboard, please do the following:

1. Click on the Log tab.

2. Select Activities.

3. Search for the individual walk where you want to see the miles and click on "View Details".

Thanks for stopping by, see you around!

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, I have tried that but it gives me everything but the distance walked DEDA14F3-83F4-4F99-B38B-73271B66B074.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Scoban,

Thanks for the screenshot provided. Are these walks logged automatically by your Fitbit device? If that's the case, those walks don't include the distance information. The distance is included when you track your exercise using the GPS function on the Fitbit app or using the Walk option from the Exercises' menu on your Fitbit device.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer