Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view someone else's Dashboard?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been trying to figure out how to view someone else's dashboard on the Fitbit app. I'd like to be able to see their heartrate, sleep time, etc. but it doesn't show up. We've added each other as friends and are in the same family group, and it seems like all of our privacy settings are set correctly. How would we be able to view each other's information, if it's even possible at all? Thanks.

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @JakeMK  unless you're willing to share your email and password to log on, you won't see their complete stats. You could always take screenshots to share, but you can't really look at your friend's dashboard without being logged in.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @JakeMK  unless you're willing to share your email and password to log on, you won't see their complete stats. You could always take screenshots to share, but you can't really look at your friend's dashboard without being logged in.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JakeMK. Thanks for sharing your information inquiry.

As @Odyssey13 mentioned, you won't be able to see your friends complete stats. The information you'll be able to see if you're friends is their steps. 

I hope this information was useful for you. 

Best Answer

Adding to above information, if you go to the Fitbit.com dashboard > Gear Icon - Settings > Privacy

there are other statistics and graphs that you can set to Allow for Friends.  I have not tried these to verify how much you can really see or where you see the data.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for the additional information @JohnnyRow

There are other options you can share but you won't be able to see all the data you would like sharing with your friends.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

The easiest way is to look at your friends account through their phone. 

Best Answer