Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidentally reset my weight loss goal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, I've lost 25lbs but I went and set a new goal and now it says I have lost 0lbs since the date I set that new goal. Is there any way to get it to go back to reflecting my toal weight loss?

Best Answer
59 REPLIES 59
Yes it is. You can do it from a computer laptop easily. 😁

Sent from my iPhone

Sharon 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot find that Plan Summary under the food tab to save my life! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It used to be at the bottom of the list on the far right of the webpage, under where you enter food. It was also where you can scroll through the part about your food intake for the day, where it says how many calories you have left, there was a hyperlink as one of the words somewhere along that. Sorry it’s not more helpful, I’m on holiday 😆

Best Answer
0 Votes

This arrow is not there any more! I have looked everywhere.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Log in to the Fitbit website on your computer. Click on the dashboard tab (at the top). Find the Food Plan tile (mine was on the bottom row, second from the left). Click the “start now” button on that tile. Now you should have a screen similar to the old solution posted on the top of this thread. Click the blue edit button on the “Weight Goal” tab to adjust starting date/beginning weight. (I had to hit the Save/Done button a couple times before it worked. Not sure why.) After my next sync in the app, the adjusted (and correct!!!) weight loss number showed up on my phone. Yay! Hope this helps!! 

Best Answer

Awesome response... lot of threads out there saying this can't be done and obviously it can... I just tried it and it worked! Thx!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi this is exactly what I am looking for BUT I still cannot find it.  I go to the Food tab but I cannot locate the "Plan summary" .  Thanks for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this issue too - and it seems the UI has been changed since 2016 as there's no place to update the start date that I can find. When I tried to go in to edit it just restarted my goal again and I'm back to square 1 again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

RitaKay.... OK... I just did it again so it can be done. The trick is to go to the FOOD tab not the WEIGHT tab. Once on the FOOD tab... go to the FOOD PLAN middle left side of the screen. You should see your CALORIES for the day. Scroll through the FOOD PLAN... using the right or left arrows. Next you should see your GOAL ZONE of calories... blue, green, red... scroll once more and you will see your FOOD GOALS to include weight, plan intensity, and calorie deficit (if you are trying to lose weight). Under the calorie deficit is the EDIT button. Click the EDIT button and enter your weight and date you want to roll back to and click NEXT... to scroll through other settings. Hope this helps. 

Best Answer

That worked! Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Best Answer

PinKoona - see my last post... it us under the FOOD tab not the WEIGHT tab. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

dkoble - look at my last post... it is under the FOOD tab not the WEIGHT tab.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the golden answer! Thank you!!😃

Best Answer
0 Votes
Very welcome... happy to help 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much! This WORKED! I had tried so many times to figure this problem out!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hero!!! Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

RitaKay - you're welcome 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very welcome JKT_ - keep working hard and meet your goals 

Best Answer

Thank you so much!!! I’ve lost almost 30 lbs since Jan 2021 and go up and down and like seeing my progress so when I need to cut back on carbs again, I catch it before it is too hard to lose it 🥰

Best Answer
0 Votes