Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP address banned by Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just upgraded my Charge 3 to a Sense yesterday, was setting it up and tried to activate Deezer, but kept getting an error at the end so gave up and just paid for a subscription.

Then later that day my Fitbit stoped syncing and when I went to go into Fitbit.com I got this message:

"Error 1006

Access Denied

The owner of this website (www.fitbit.com) has banned your IP address (**.**.***.***)."

If I turn my WI-FI off and use my mobile data I can access fitbit.com and sync my Fitbit.

Why have I been banned and how can I fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Dollso  I've seen this on the forums before and customer support can resolve this.

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Dollso. Thank you for sharing the error message you got when trying to log in to your account.

The issue may be related to your IP address and should resolve within 48 hours. If you still can't log in by then, please let us know so we can investigate further.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to get you back on track soon.

Best Answer