Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP address banned on fitbit.com

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

My wife is using a fitbit charge, and it is synched to my computer. Today she asked me to synch to set the correct time on the device, but the application persistently refused to open, claiming there was no Internet connection.

When I tried to open the fitbit website, this also refused to load with an error message "Error 1006, Access denied" and "The owner of this website (www.fitbit.com) has banned your IP address (37.157.210.54)"

Guys, this is silly. This is the external IP address of my provider. I am unable to use my device, just because someone in the network of the same provider had some phishing activity? I am even not able to open your website to fill out a complaint: I had to use the Tor browser to be able to write this post.

Please unban my IP address, you cannot do busyness like this!Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 8.04.12 PM.png

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi vahegan

As it's out the hands of the most awesome community,

Feel free to contact the Fitbit Support Team: India | United Kingdom | United States

Hope it be fixed soon

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, I am so sorry, I didn't realize this was the community forum, I thought it was fitbit support...

Best Answer
0 Votes