Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect and inconsistent Weight display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My dashboard shows incorrect weights. Right now it says 89.9 kg, but when I click on it, it shows that today's weight measure is 89.8 kg.

Secondly, when I look at my settings my goal weight is 80 kg, but when I click and see history graph the display says my goal weight is 79.9 kg.  

I don't understand how the numbers are not the same? So weird. 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for joining the Forums @BradInCanada.

I can see how this can be very frustrating. I'd like to let you know, however, that the situation with the goal weight is an issue that our team is fully aware. Our team is working towards the solution. Whenever we do have any further details, we will be sure to let everyone know. As a workaround, you could try entering 80.1 as your weight goal since the Dashboard is reducing 0.1 from the goal.

As for the current weight, I have seen reports that it only happens when the weight has a .9 at the end. Could you confirm if this is the fact?

Whenever we do have any updates, we will be sure to let everyone know.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, 0.9, and also changed target weight from 79.9 which was computed from 10kg loss target to ab even 80.0 kg the new dashboard would still show 79.9 and the progress graph oddly showing 79.8 as target.

Not sure how this is so complicated

Excuse the typos. Sent from my iPhone,
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @BradInCanada.

It 0.1 reduction on the target weight is a glitch and at the moment we do not have any news on when exactly it'll be resolved. Whenever we do get an updates we will be sure to let everyone know.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm finding the problem doesn't just relate to 0.9. It is quite a few different numbers that will not accept for weight logging and the weight gain/loss calculation is incorrect.

It seems a very basic thing to not be working and take so long to fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @JaneinPerth.

Thanks for letting me know that it is also happening to other numbers. At the moment we do not have any news on the matter. Whenever we do receive any updates on the matter we will be sure to let everyone know.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes