Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info from App tracking a run, Vs Info from versa 3 tracking a run

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I’m tracking my run with the fitbit app I don’t get the Heart Rate information in the end, about minutes on Peak, Cardio, and Fat Burn. If I track the activity on my Versa I get this info, but I lose Audio cues about pace, time, etc. Am I missing something? Shouldn’t the fitbit app go fetch the Heart Rate from the watch? Or there is a way for the watch to send Audio cues to my headphones (I doubt this...)

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@lfgalvao -

If the Versa 3 is like the Versa 2...

My Versa 2 would not sound out lap time and such. But it would vibrate and display that information.

Select Exercise...Run and while the GPS is connecting, tap the gear icon at the top right. Select Show Laps Automatically. Then tap Automatic Lap Settings and select what type of lap (miles, km, minutes or calories) and then select your definition of a "lap" depending on the lap time e.g. 1 mile, 10 minutes, 100 calories, etc.

Use the back button to get back to the run app and tap "start".

If the Versa 3 is like the Versa 2, it will remember your lap settings for the next run.

Good luck.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I knew that you can set the watch to "tell" about the laps though vibration.

But I was really interest in the audio cues, which are more helpful for me.

I just don't understand how the watch tracks the heart rate, auto-recognizing a walk, for example, displaying all the info of peak, cardio and fat burn, but if I tell the fitbit app to track it (so I can get the audio cues), it doesn't fetch this information from the watch and apply it to my activity. Maybe I did something wrong or it was a one time glitch, I'll try again this afternoon.

Best Answer
0 Votes