Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing The New Personal Info Page

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Everyone!

The Fitbit team has made some minor changes to your Web Dashboard Settings page to help optimize your user experience.

Under Settings, you will now see your Devices tab at the very top, as well as the devices paired to your account. On your Personal Info page, your information has been consolidated in order to make it easier for you to navigate toward what you need a bit easier.  

This is all in efforts to continue modifying the Dashboard for a better and more efficient experience for users. Go ahead and wander through your Dashboard Settings page and check out the new changes!

Fitbit Community ModeratorSilvana | Community Moderator, Fitbit
Best Answer
56 REPLIES 56

Looking good, @SilvanaFitbit! Glad to see some modernization to the web-dashboard.

Can you tell me why the Leaderboard/Notifications on my web-based dashboard no longer works?  If the "View Notifications" icon is Red, and I click on it to see what notifications are available, it will open a dropdown window with spinning arrows. It never changes from that, and never opens the notifications. This is all that shows:

Leaderboard-Notifications.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks nice to me! Thanks!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

But how do I edit the ABOUT ME section? I can't find it anywhere, like I use to. I want to update my information

Charge User since April 2015, desperately need an updated Charge (super glue is finally giving up). Just got the Charge 2 (2/23/2017).
Best Answer

@RedsMom wrote:

But how do I edit the ABOUT ME section? I can't find it anywhere, like I use to. I want to update my information

Just click on your Profile picture icon in the upper right corner of this page, then select My Profile. Hover over About Me, and you will see the edit pencil on the right of that line - select that edit pencil to change your About Me.

Best Answer

@USAF-Larry This is odd behavior! I just checked messages and notifications and did not see the same thing.  Are you only seeing this on your online dashboard? Try logging out completely and logging back in. Let me know if this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RedsMom Thanks for stopping by the Community. It seems that our latest Dahsboard update caused a bit of a glitch in the "About Me" section. Engineers are currently looking into this and I will make sure to update this thread once we have any status updates on the fix. 

Hang tight! 

Best Answer

Thanks for the update. I will keep an eye out for the glitch fix. 

Charge User since April 2015, desperately need an updated Charge (super glue is finally giving up). Just got the Charge 2 (2/23/2017).
Best Answer

I had that happen. Come to find out, it was my internet connection. It had a "hiccup". Reload the page and try it again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilvanaFitbit wrote:

@USAF-Larry This is odd behavior! I just checked messages and notifications and did not see the same thing.  Are you only seeing this on your online dashboard? Try logging out completely and logging back in. Let me know if this helps! 

Yes, @SilvanaFitbit, I am seeing it on the web-based dashboard. I normally use Firefox, and that is where I first saw it. I then tried Chromium and had exactly the same results. I tried closing out, clearing cache, logging in again, and nothing improved its attitude.

Best Answer

Thank you for the additional information @USAF-Larry. This seems to be an isolated behavior but we are currently looking into to see what could be going on. I will reply again once I hear back from our engineers. Thanks for your patience! 

Best Answer

Took me a long time to hunt and finally find the new version, when I did finally locate it,  I updated my profile (assuming it saves automatically because there was no save button?)  The edited version is intact on the new screen but the new info does not show up on any view (me, friends or public)?  I did log out and back in again figuring the data had to re-populate but it hasn't.

Thanks!  Maire

Best Answer
0 Votes

I absolutely hate the I absolutely hate the fact that I can no longer change my screen name for challenges. I have worked with two different test in one day who both told me to change my name and my personal information to the screen name I want and it still does not change my screen name for challenges. How do I get this fixed once and for all?

Best Answer

Perhaps a better phrase would be change my nickname 

It's a shame that Fitbit seems to think they need to save us from ourselves.

Best Answer

@SilvanaFitbit wrote:

@RedsMom Thanks for stopping by the Community. It seems that our latest Dahsboard update caused a bit of a glitch in the "About Me" section. Engineers are currently looking into this and I will make sure to update this thread once we have any status updates on the fix. 

Hang tight! 

Can I get an update on this situation? Things have changed for me and I would like to update my info so my friends will understand what is going on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

It appears that the "In and Out" data are no longer included in the "Weekly Progress Report."  Please advise how we access this information.

Thank you.

CB

Best Answer

I am having problems with the New Mobile Dashboard.  It used to show my total calaries eaten for each day.  Now, every day in my history shows whatever calories I have entered for today.  How can I see the actual calories for each day on that day's dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.  I sync every morning to see see sleep hours and minutes. And then as I swipe through prior history hours and minutes are all the same as the current day.

And all counts are the same, steps, heart rate, etc

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been trying to figure it out myself. So glad that it's just not me that has noticed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RedsMom wrote:

@SilvanaFitbit wrote:

Hang tight! 

Can I get an update on this situation? Things have changed for me and I would like to update my info so my friends will understand what is going on. 

I still can not edit ABOUT ME on my page. Please advice how I can fix this @SilvanaFitbit. I would really like to update my info for 2017.

Best Answer