Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to delete badges from your profile?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know if it's possible to delete badges from your profile? I accidentally logged my weight in wrong (like 100 pounds wrong) and now I have a ton of badges for weight loss. I'd like to remove them so I can truly track my loss!

Thanks in advance. 🙂 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Actually they can be deleted. I contacted Fitbit help via chat and they escalated my case. I got an email and told them which I needed deleted and the rep went into the backend and deleted them for me. ☺️

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @jenny2080.

Thank you for the information provided.

There is no option to delete weight loss badges from your Fitbit account and our team doesn’t currently have plans to release this feature. If there is any change it should be communicated here.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the same thing. I would like the badges I didn't truly earn to be taken off as well. I've lost 8 pounds since using fit bit, not 10 20 50 100 etc.

How do I get them removed as well?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually they can be deleted. I contacted Fitbit help via chat and they escalated my case. I got an email and told them which I needed deleted and the rep went into the backend and deleted them for me. ☺️

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ShariMarie.

You can get in touch with Customer Support to get your badges removed too. You can chat with them online or give them a call. Please click here to get connected.

Thanks for the update, @jenny2080. I'm glad to hear that your badges were removed.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

Can you please delete all of my badges as well - thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ajfinhk.

In order to get assistance with your badges, I would recommend getting in touch with Customer Support via chat or give them a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes