Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is possible to see lifetime miles?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since website was changed  I can now only see lifetime steps, not miles.  On the old website I could could click between the two.   Is there any way I can see miles now and not steps, thanks 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

@garfiethecat It's great to see you around. I'll be happy to clarify your question. 

Sorry for the delayed reply. You're still able to see steps, floors and distance in lifetime achievements stats. Please go to your Dashboard, click on your profile picture and you'll be able to see lifetime stats. (Check the screenshot below) 

lifetime.PNG

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

My best (day) achievement stats are incorrect on the dashboard. Is there a way to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@gmcc2181 Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Our team is aware of this and they are working towards a resolution. Your patience and understanding while this gets resolved is appreciated. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have a status update on this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Runnerpt It's nice to see you on the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

If this information isn't updated on your online Dashboard, I would like you to double check this information on the badges page of it. 

Thanks for your understanding. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @SilviaFitbit, I can see the stats you previously showed in a screenshot when I go to my user profile. 

However, I still can't see those stats on any of my friends' user profiles, even though some of them have updated their settings to make that information public.  Was that feature removed?

Thanks again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Runnerpt Thanks for getting back. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

It's pretty weird that your friend have this information public and you're still unable to see it. In this case, I would like you to clear cookies and cache and then check if you're able to check your friend's lifetime stats. 

If you're still unable to check this data, please follow the instructions I sent you via PM. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @SilviaFitbit!  Clearing the cookies and cache didn't fix the issue so I replied to your PM with the requested screenshots.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SilviaFitbit just a friendly follow-up; I replied to your PM a few weeks ago.  Let me know if you need anything else.  Much appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought this was the answer to my lifetime miles question, but at my web dashboard I don’t see a photo to click on to see my cumulative stats ☹️

Are they now somewhere else??

Best Answer

Hello @philguk,

It's a question of whether you set up a photo when you established your account.  This is what you'd need to click on:

PureEvil_0-1616701238620.png

As an alternative way to see your lifetime stats, just enable the daily view on that stat on the large tile.  You should be able to see it from there as well.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks - it kind of helped

This website is rendered badly on an iPad - I had to scroll right (with no indication there was anything to scroll to!)

Ideally I'd like to see the lifetime stats in the pp anyway, I hardly ever use the fitbit website

Best Answer

@philguk,

That's a good point.  I don't know if I know of a way to do it through the Fitbit app, but I haven't really looked.  I'll respond on this thread if I find one.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There’s NO WAY to find lifetime miles on Fitbit!! I tried every way mentioned by several people on the Fitbit community!! There are only lifetime steps, floors and distance —— not lifetime miles!! 

Moderator Edit: Word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t know why it took me all evening to figure this out!!!! Your Lifetime Miles IS your Lifetime DISTANCE!!! No need to stress!!! Miles = Distance!!!!! So easy!!

Best Answer

@zenpedal Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to share details about the lifetime distance displaying on your account. 

Glad to hear that you were able to check the information needed. If you wish to visit our Health & Wellness board, check them out here. You'll find useful tips about a healthy lifestyle and you can post yours too. 

Have a good week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes