Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the 30 day intake vs. burn chart a premium feature?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have viewed this plot on my profile at one point on fitbit.com however I have been unable to find it recently.

Is this a chart that is a premium feature and when I first signed up with fitbit.com I was able to view it and now some trial period has passed and now these metrics are unavailable? Or am I just not looking in the right place for the chart?

Thanks for your time!

calories in calories out.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @jamestorres. No this graph is not limited only to Premium users, most of the coolest features are free on your account and this graph can be found on your profile information. 

To access here go to your web-Based Dashboard > Locate your profile picture and click there to access your profile.

Profile.png

Hope this helps and let me know if you have further questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @jamestorres. No this graph is not limited only to Premium users, most of the coolest features are free on your account and this graph can be found on your profile information. 

To access here go to your web-Based Dashboard > Locate your profile picture and click there to access your profile.

Profile.png

Hope this helps and let me know if you have further questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes