Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Quick URL for the Fitbit dashboard?

ANSWERED

Fitbit Dashboard this link was bookmarked from my Chrome browser on Windows 11 which is logged into my google account. When I click it I am directed to https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/home. Then I have to click the little man on the top right. Then I have to sign in "Continue with Google". I click  it and have to choose an account. (Did I mention I am logged into my Google account on Chrome?). After I select my Google account I am returned to the Home screen. I have to click the little man again and then click My Dashboard. 

How many clicks was that? 6 clicks!

There has to be an easier way. Can someone enlighten me please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @steinb69  pretty much I do the same as @JohnnyRow on a Windows 11 desktop computer. But if you want another way to do it, two clicks will take you to it.

First click which takes you closer to the dashboard

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I can tell you what I do.  I'm on a PC on Windows 10 and Firefox browser.  I always have an open tab logged into Fitbit Community like this.  From here, I would just middle mouse click on "Dashboard" near top right of this screen to open new tab with dashboard.  I realize that's not exactly what you were asking for and might not be of help to you, but works for me.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi @steinb69  pretty much I do the same as @JohnnyRow on a Windows 11 desktop computer. But if you want another way to do it, two clicks will take you to it.

First click which takes you closer to the dashboard

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I have a Chromebook.  When I start it, I enter my Google credentials.  Provided I wait until ChromeOS logs in completely (about 2 - 3 minutes), when I  go to Fitbit.com it automatically and opens the Dashboard.  If I enter too fast, I get the generic Fitbit home page and I have to click the little man, select my Google identity, let ChromeOS enter my credentials, then click the little man again and select Dashboard.

Best Answer

Hi, @steinb69 - try bookmark https://www.fitbit.com/login

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer