Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leader board

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have set up a closed group and want a leaderboard to show like it does in other groups I belong to but I can't figure out how to get it to appear. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@EveyRose   There is a setting available when you set up a closed group.  There is a toggle that says Allow others to share group.  The explanation below this toggle says that publicly shareable groups do not current support leaderboards.  Is it possible that you set this toggle to On when you set up your group?  I have to admit that I never set up a closed group, but followed the path to try a start one.  It seems like you should be able to fix this if you are the Admin.

I also want to add that the closed groups are only on the mobile app and this is the web dashboard forum.  I saw from your profile that you also posted in the Android forum.  If my suggestion doesn't help you, I can move this thread to the Android forum and a fellow Android user might be able to help.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @EveyRose 

I have had several closed groups that I was admin for. When you created your closed group it ask if you want the group to be “shared by others,” if you click yes, you won’t have a leaderboard. The gray fine print says it right below the option. After the decision is made (even as an administrator) it can’t be changed. The only resolution is to create a new closed group again, say no to being shared by others, and re-invite everyone to the new group you set up and close the other one. I wish there was an easier way but sadly there isn’t.

I hope that adds clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you greatly appreciated
Best Answer