Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Length of the Charge 2 Band

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to know the actual length of the Charge 2 band in inches, NOT appropriate wrist size.   I have a Charge HR in large now but am looking to upgrade to the Charge 2.  My wrist is 6" but I bought the Large CHR because I wear it on my ankle when I do elliptical or spin.

My Large CHR measures 10 inches and is perfect for me.   It is not to bulky on my wrist and fits my ankle in the last hole.   I do not know if I should order a small or large in the Charge 2.   

Any answers would be appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Found this on another thread. 

• Small fits a wrist between 5.5 - 6.7 inches in circumference (140 - 170 mm).
  • Large fits a wrist between 6.7 - 8.1 inches in circumference (170 - 206 mm).
  • Extra Large fits a wrist between 8.1 - 9.3 inches in circumference (206 - 236 mm).

I have the large, it measures ~9.5-10".  It's "almost" too big on my 7" wrist.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Found this on another thread. 

• Small fits a wrist between 5.5 - 6.7 inches in circumference (140 - 170 mm).
  • Large fits a wrist between 6.7 - 8.1 inches in circumference (170 - 206 mm).
  • Extra Large fits a wrist between 8.1 - 9.3 inches in circumference (206 - 236 mm).

I have the large, it measures ~9.5-10".  It's "almost" too big on my 7" wrist.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wrist is right on the changeover between the L and the XL so I was nervous about buying a Large.  The XL is only available through the Fitbit website (in New Zealand anyway).

I bought the L and the measurement from the base of the buckle prong to the last hole is 23.5cm.  Much bigger than the measurements above.  Not sure what the reason - perhaps there's a difference from country to country or perhaps what was XL is now L?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@taylornan  I just want to let you know that spinning and elliptical are two of the 19 types of exercise that can be tracked using the Exercise Mode with the Charge 2 -- a big step up from your Charge HR.

You should not need to put your Charge 2 on your ankle to track these two exercises.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes