Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifetime Weight Goal Badges Removed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit update 09/15/17 -- Hello Fitbit Community! With the redesigned Badges and Trophies page, we've removed the Lifetime Weight Badges from the Badges history. You will still be able to view all the other badges on your profile, including the Weight Goal badge. 

Please feel free to post any questions in this thread, and we will be happy to address them. Thanks everyone for your understanding as we work to improve the Badges and Trophies experience! Robot Happy

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 3.42.23 PM.png

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

Why? Can't this be an option to switch on and off? I have a huge amount of weight to lose so I set myself smaller goals but the life time loss badges are something that really keeps me motivated.

Best Answer

I want to delete my weight loss badges...if i hover over them, as mentioned in other posts, nothing happens? How can I delete them as they appeared on the first day i set up my fit bit.

Best Answer

Thank you for bringing this subject up. The question I do have is that since I've been wearing the fit bit, I had more than one model. I had the fit bit flex first, then the charge 2  and now the blaze. If any of the badges, that was one and the other to fit bits are use, would it be on record even though I am using the present blaze? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sashah90 Welcome to the Fitbit Community and congrats on your very first post! Robot Very Happy

In the past, we use to be able to remove erroneous weight goal badges. We even have a help article that provides instructions. However, I tried doing this in my account and was unable to delete my weight goal badges. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional. Let me do some investigating and I'll update you when I find out more. 

@KraKree You got it! To answer your question about badges, any badges you previously earned while wearing Flex and Charge 2 will remain in your existing account, safe and sound. Now that you have Blaze, you can continue adding to your collection with every new goal you reach. Hope this helps! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Angieflibble Thanks for dropping by!

I appreciate your feedback regarding Lifetime Weight Goal Badges. Recent changes to the website badge page bring it into parity with the mobile app, so you’ll now find identical information across both platforms. I will definitely pass your feedback along to our team. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I would have much preferred the parity of having the lifetime weight loss available on the mobile app as it's the one I use the most. They gave enough of a motivation boost that I used to go to the website specifically to check them. 

Best Answer

Hi Carlos--the option to remove erroneous weight loss badges seems to have disappeared for me as well (no trash can appears when I hover over the badge).

Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

I cannot see any of my badges.  I logged in again, but nothing shows up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've always wanted Weight gain badges to be implemented.

Best Answer
I thought that they did if you set weight gain as your target?
Best Answer
0 Votes

So I first set a smaller goal because of the large amount of weight loss that I need. Once I reached it, it asked me to set a new goal which made me regain the same 5, 10, 15 .... etc. weight loss badges that I already earned. My first goal I got up to the 35 pound weight loss badge, once I lost another 5 I wanted to get the 40 pound badge but I just got the 5 pound again. I used to delete that I reached my goal weight and it would re-register and make the corrections but now there is no garbage can. So now it keep saying I reached my goal weight and it won't go away.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is everyone experiencing the same issue when it comes to deleting weight loss badges? I put my wrong weight in by mistake so it gave me LOADS of achievement badges which I've neither lost the weight for or achieved!  It's quite disheartening seeing these on my profile when I know I have a LONG long way to go yet.  Is there anyway to remove them?  I have followed instructions on previous threads but there is no trash can for me to delete them, I have tried doing this on my tablet, phone and desktop computer! Smiley Sad Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks guys 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi CarlosCFitbit

I am not sure if this is related, but I have some weird badge behavior.

It says I have the following badges:

• Weight Goal set: earned 1 time
  • Weight goal met: earned 2 times
  • -3 kg weight loss: 15 times

I have lost 9 kgs the last 4½ weeks, weighing myself almost every day (I live for tracking). I have set my goal two times, meeting it once.

I would have expected the following:

Weight goal set: earned 2 times

Weight goal met: earned 1 time

-3 kg Weight loss: 3 times

(I may have adjusted the goal more than once, thus making the extra goal met my fault).

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well on your post I have not set and weight goal badges is that set when you have contacts in letting them know how you are doing or your settings are private ?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I wish I could figure it out too 😞 It's frustrating because it's supposed
to motivate you to keep losing the weight. In the end it's more
frustration! I tried everything too and can't seem to figure it out..
Best Answer
What badges have you received so far? Have you looked after you synced were any badges after you hit your name there should be badges I believed you received.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well after I hit my goal weight I did end up gaining some weight back so now I'm working on going back to my first gaol weight. My problem is it just keeps saying I reached my goal weight every time I add another weight in even though I'm not at my goal weight.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well in the reading I have read that how we eat has to do in what weight we gain or lose. So I am assuming you have a blaze tracker. One of the frustration is the weight scale I have.
I can place it in different places on the floor get a different weight
frustrating have you tried the weight scale that FitBit is selling? Has it worked for you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Carlos, it seems that removing incorrect weight badges is an issue. Do you think this will be resolved any time soon. I also put in an incorrect weight (100 pounds less) and now I have a dozen badges I didn't deserve. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes