Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifetime steps of friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I logged into the Dashboard website for the first time in forever and 1) it doesn't list my friends in the Friends Tile, but if I click the tile it lists them all and 2) I can no longer see my friend's lifetime steps.  Is that not available anymore, or is there a different way to see it on the website?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@bodoyle   That bug with the Friends tile showing just the heads has been around for some time.  Fitbit is aware of it.  Also, a friend's profile page was changed to the current display and the graphs that you could share just aren't available.  A profile page is now similar to the profile page on the app.  I do know that part of the reason for the change is that the old page used Adobe Flash.  Fitbit is trying to have pages that don't require Flash.  But getting back to your second question, you can see someone's lifetime steps if that user has their privacy settings set to display them.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW  thank you for the information.  I appreciate the help!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lifetime and best steps, miles, and floors (i.e. below) weren't coded in flash; they were HTML:Fitbit lifetime best steps miles floors

Only the charts were coded in flash.

Best Answer
0 Votes