Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loathe the new Dashboard App Layout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Loathe the new app Dashboard layout!

Unfortunately my Fitbit app updated today and I am now forced into the new layout.

* It’s not clear and concise.

* Visually it’s a step back and you’re not able to see your info at a glance.

* On the previous app all icons were large and you could differentiate between them.   The new layout icons and typeface are too small and all look visually the same.

I don’t want a free week trail of premium.   I didn’t upgrade my fitbit to enter a training program or pay extra for a premium service.    

I paid enough for the Fitbit without adding any additional cost.

I did buy my first Fitbit to 

* track my heart rate and resting heart rate.

* track my steps.

* track my sleep pattern.

The additional premium information about sleep heart rate and restlessness should be included in the basic app.    The additional info    would have been useful but is available as as a basic feature when you navigate the app to view your resting heart rate.   Why then would you add this as an additional cost.    That is unless you intend to remove the original info from the basic app.

* log my food

* track my exercise. 

Yes I know you claim that all original features will remain but will they?

Having seen the previous feedback from your customers about the dashboard, comment requests to return to the previous dashboard version which you in your wisdom have now locked, you are not listening to your customers.

I have recently upgraded to the Charge 3 but with your current performance, I will have to seriously consider whether to upgrade again.

Hopefully Apple will offer something similar in the future, if you continue as you are,  your market share will be going elsewhere!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you around @WestieMum. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the new Dashboard layout. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion Board, the status of the ideas will change based in Fitbit's plans, if you notice that your idea has been already posted, you can vote and comment on it to show your support. 

If you have any question about your Dashboard, you may want to check this article: About the fitbit.com dashboard.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes