Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log that shows steps in a specific time period during day

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There used to be a way to isolate a certain time period of the day to know how many steps I took, say, from  12:00p to 1:00p.  Can't find that option now.  Help please!  TIA 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @connienytx 

I believe I can help you:

1. Open your Fitbit App

2. Tap on the center of your current step showing inside the circle 

3. Tap which day of steps you want to view at the lower half of the screen

4. Once the next screen opens tap the up/down symbol in the upper right of your screen to expand it.

5. Now you will see a colored Stepping Graph. Simply tap anywhere on the colored graph and a pop up will occur breaking down the steps in the manner you requested in your post.

😃 please let me know if this is a solution to your question.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @connienytx 

I believe I can help you:

1. Open your Fitbit App

2. Tap on the center of your current step showing inside the circle 

3. Tap which day of steps you want to view at the lower half of the screen

4. Once the next screen opens tap the up/down symbol in the upper right of your screen to expand it.

5. Now you will see a colored Stepping Graph. Simply tap anywhere on the colored graph and a pop up will occur breaking down the steps in the manner you requested in your post.

😃 please let me know if this is a solution to your question.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is very helpful, and thank you, MegaBite 🙂

I still remember a more user-friendly way to mark those time periods ... like with sliding tabs to mark Start time and End time.  It's been YEARS, so that may be really old.

Again, thank you!

Best Answer

😃 I’m happy this provided you with a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @connienytx 

im happy your issue was solved. Would you be interested in marking the instructions on my post as an accepted solution? It helps when individuals are seeking solutions with a similar issue. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

I absolutely remember that! And miss it, too 😏

Best Answer
0 Votes

This solution no longer works for me. When I am on the colored graph, no matter how much I tap, the time doesn’t show. All I can see is the timeline at the bottom of the chart which shows simply, 12am, noon and 11:59pm. Any updates on solutions?

thanks!

Best Answer