Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log water intake in fl oz.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I accidentally changed my icon for the water tile. I had the bottle and now it’s 8 cups. It only switches to the bottle when on ML but I know I had it before tracking under fl oz. Any help?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome on board @SunsetRunner, it's nice to see you around here! Tap Water and enter the number of ounces you want to consume per day. To see detailed information, see: How do I use Fitbit to track and set goals for my water intake?

If you want to log cups or milliliters instead you can do so on fitbit.com. See my image below:

watertile.png

I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
  1. C91E28A3-638D-40B8-B699-D7BA8B9E6E3C.png

I want to change the icon for my water tile back to the bottle. I somehow made turn into 8 glasses. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @SunsetRunner, thanks for the screenshot provided. Also, thanks for clarifying your original post. 😉

In fact, this has changed, the Fitbit app now shows cups. For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

As per the screenshot of your app it seems that you're still running an old version of the app. Please see: How do I update the app to the latest version?

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes