Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging Carbs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just noticed, after two years, that when you log in food then if you alter the serving size then calories alter accordingly but carbs stay the same.  I am trying to reduce carbs but it is impossible to get an accurate reading i.e Semi Skimmed Milk 100ml, Total Carbs 4.98g - 300ml, Total carbs in Nutrition Facts 4.98g. Does another tracker read Carbs accurately?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @2foretee.

Thanks for bringing that up.

After trying it on my own Dashboard I could change the serving size and the carbs did change.

Could you take some screen shots of what you see on your end? That should let me better determine what is going on.

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
Thanks for you reply, have attached two pics of nutrition page of Semi Skimmed Milk, one is 100ml and the other 300ml
ThanksKeith

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I believe my last post may not have been received so I will try again. The two screenshots are of Semi Skimmed Milk, one for 100ml and one for 300 ml

Regards

Keith Marlow356E97C8-1172-42BE-A215-142D1F32B930.pngA357D34A-F380-431E-A8E7-754D1B801656.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

What you are looking at is the Nutrition values, which is the content of the item per serving (100 ml in that case). It is the equivalent of the Nutrition Fact found on packaging.

To see you much is actually consumed, you need to look on the Web dashboard, the app does not show the details of macronutrients (Carbs, Fat, proteins) per items.

In the Dashboard, go to Log, choose Food. 

fitbit-food-log-report.png

Best Answer

Hey @2foretee and @SebWotan.

@2foretee thanks for sharing those pictures.

I think that @SebWotan is definitely on point. Thanks for chiming in, it's great to see forum members helping each other out.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer