Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging Exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to figure out a couple things, and I’m hoping you all may have some answers for me.  Firstly let me say, when logging, I would be doing so on either an iMac desktop computer or an iPhone.  

I haven’t used my Fitbit for awhile, however when I did there used to be a spot where I could just manually log steps.  Is there still such a place, and if so how do I do so?  I would use this say if I didn’t have my Fitbit on to track those steps.

Then other thing is I have a piece of exercise equipment that isn’t listed as an option, and that is a NuStep Recumbent Crosstrainer. What would best match this piece of equipment?  Also, due to issues with my elbows and repetitive use, I most often don’t use the arms of the machines. So although this can be more than walking as I can change load  with multiple resistance levels, I don’t know how to record where I’m not using the arms and getting full workout, so I default to steps only, and as I said above I don’t know how to do so manually.  I can where Fitbit, and it will track to a degree, but I don’t like to, as it often times doesn’t count accurately, sometimes it shorts me, and other times it doubles the steps etc.

Hope you can help, and thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Thibs426, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for the details shared on your post. You can find useful information to manually log your activities in this link How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?

Regarding to your other inquiry, your device will automatically track some activities, you can learn more about this feature in this link How do I track my activity with my Fitbit device? Due to you don't use the arms of the machines, maybe you can try to log your exercise as a run or a walk. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes