Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging some exercise does not update the number of steps

Hi everyone,

I used to be able to log missing exercise on the dashboard, and my step count would immediately get updated. A few weeks ago, it started becoming hard to log these steps -- I would have to enter them multiple times, and suddenly, some steps would be appear (although the number registered would be somewhat random).

I've now been trying many times to log steps for yesterday -- whether walking or jogging, 50 or 1000 steps, and the total count for the day does not change at all. Is it a bug or a (very unfortunate) change ?

(worth noting: the issue started appearing more or less when my Charge 2 would suddenly stop charging, and I bought a charge 5 which I connected to the same account in order to replace it).

Thanks a lot for your help  !

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Additional note: it really looks like there is a bug here. I've played with adding activities, and most of the time doing so does not add any step to the daily total. And then I added an activity with 10000 steps over 10 minutes (!), and the daily total was indeed increased, but "only" by 3000 steps or so. So there is something strange going here.

Best Answer
0 Votes