Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking at more logged activities

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

OK so Ive been logging my runs for the last few months with the tracker that gives you the map.

If I scroll across I can see the last five runs, with the relevant data at the bottom of each bar (minutes and km)  Is it possible to view more than five runs? I would like to see them all alongside so I can compare the data without have to scroll through and write them all down.

TIA

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Gnomeo753

It is certainly possible to look at more activities, but not to sort runs specifically. If you go to the activities page on the web Dashboard and you go all the way to the bottom of the page, you should see a button saying 'Load  10 More'. Click on it and 10 more activities will be loaded. You can do this as many times as needed to get to the date that you'd like to start checking from.

I hope you find this useful! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply.  I knew I could get that, I just wanted to be able to view them all for a longer period, I know other activities such as sleep and heartbeat you can view .... a week, month or a year alongside each other in a bar chart or graph.

Looks like I'm wanting it to do something it's not designed to do.  I have a charge hr which is dropping to bits, (again Smiley Frustrated) do some of the newer models have this options or is a limitation of the app?

Thank you for your help.

Best Answer

Hello @Gnomeo753.

This would be the way the Dashboard and app are designed to work at the moment. 

Maybe you could support this idea to sort and compare activities. You could vote and comment on your idea to show your support. 

If you have any questions in the way that board works, you can read the FAQ.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes