Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Step History

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This seems like a basic thing, but I can't find a history log of my steps.  I don't mean the graph.  I mean a simple table.  For example, if I saw the current month (this being 2017 November) I would see 26 rows (this being the 27th) from 1 through 26 showing my basic fitbit data.  I guess that would mean steps, floor, maybe calories. 

tia

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I use this a lot. Its only for steps though

https://www.fitbit.com/tools/personal/steps

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I use this a lot. Its only for steps though

https://www.fitbit.com/tools/personal/steps

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Yes

thanks.  Exactly what I was looking for.  One more question though.  How do you get there from menus, links etc.  without having to come back here to click on your link.  I still can't find that page just clicking around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WendyB -

Thanks for the link - I had forgotten about it.

@Spokey -

Simple - bookmark the link.

@Spokey wrote:

Yes

thanks.  Exactly what I was looking for.  One more question though.  How do you get there from menus, links etc.  without having to come back here to click on your link.  I still can't find that page just clicking around.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

Yes I have it bookmarked. As it is not linked any where that I know of

Community Council Member

Best Answer

This is useful if you want to see the last 31 days ... but what if you are months / years into using your fitbit and now you want to see a complete history?  I have found and used the export feature ... but the steps information shows steps in the 100s and not the values I know that I have.

Never mind .. found the solution.  You can export 31 days.  I took that as 'in total' but it is per download.  You have to download a month at a time ... but you can go back as long as you like.

Best Answer

No good for me.  Last Saturday I played 18 holes of golf.  My total steps for the day is 22K+.  But I'd like to know how many steps for the golf alone, so between 3:00 pm and 7:30 pm.  The graph shows the recorded steps in 15 minute intervals, so I could add them up.  But if I could dump the graph to a CSV, I could have Excel do the adding much easier.

This is the reason why Google beats out all competition.  I'm not swooning fan of Google, but they'd have thought of this and actually allowed the user to select a start and finish on the graph and give the sum (integration) of the graph without the user having to ask.  Think 21st century, not 18th people.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SkipDenny  I do not know what model you have but some of them have the exercise function where you can start the device when you strat golfing then stop it when done. This will give you what you are looking for.

Look into the manual of the devise you have and it will tell you how to use this feature. I find it very useful for every activity I do

Community Council Member

Best Answer