Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac Dashboard Shows Truncated Stats List.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Mac using OS, iPhone using iOS.

I found the Best Answer for this some time ago, printed it off and now I can't find the sheet.

Scenario: Every AM, I check the Stats on my Mac. However, earlier this week the Dashboard began showing just some of the Stats.

Both my Versa 3 and iPhone are syncing with the info, but the data isn't uploading to my Mac Dashboard.

I'm sure I've overlooked something as the "simple fix" and have exhausted all possible solutions, that is except for one. There's the rub.

What is the "simple fix"?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I found this totally by accident.

In the Upper Left-hand corner of the Dashboard is a Grid. This is where my "Tiles" had been moved to.

It must've happened during a recent Update or Reset because I know I didn't do it.

Problem solved, I'll send you the bill!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I moved your post to the web dashboard forum, because it is a better fit for your issue.  Can you please give a little more information about what is or isn't showing up on your web dashboard?  Can you add a screenshot, as it might help?  Does this happen with different browsers?  I use Safari and Firefox and my dashboard is normal with both browsers.  Did you log out, then log back in?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to reply and I got a "Red Herring" message stating...

The message body contains (Yesterday's date, xx/xx/xx), which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I asked a moderator to help.  I'm not familiar with a Red Herring error message.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That was the name I gave it because the text was all in red.

I first did a Click / Drag / Drop from my Desktop of the Screenshot and that didn't work.

After my last Reply I found the "Insert Photo" thingy, did  Click / Drag /Drop into the suitable box and I got the same red message.

Q:In Mac Dashboard, is there an "Expand" button to show more items?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found this totally by accident.

In the Upper Left-hand corner of the Dashboard is a Grid. This is where my "Tiles" had been moved to.

It must've happened during a recent Update or Reset because I know I didn't do it.

Problem solved, I'll send you the bill!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I typed too soon as it’s doing it again.

Stats showing on my Versa 3 are missing from both my iPhone and Mac.

Best Answer
0 Votes