Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metric system

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am in Australia. We are part of the modern world and use METRIC for everything. We don’t use calories, we use KILOJOULES. We use decimal measures, not 1/4, 1/8 etc.

and it may be a surprise so USA, but we also have barcodes.

The Fitbit app has no Australian barcode database, no option for proper metric, no alternative to calories.

Im thinking the old Garmin was better adapted for Australian users.

Surely FITBIT has been around long enough to include these things. Quite ignorant to presume everyone does it the US way.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A very warm welcome to the Community @Ashpix.

I understand where you are coming from. We do take all comments seriously and are continuously looking for ways to improve. Perhaps you could support this idea to implement the metric system by voting for it or commenting on it to show your support.

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I understand where you are coming from. We do take all comments seriously and are continuously looking for ways to improve. Perhaps you could support this idea to implement the metric system by voting for it or commenting on it to show your support.

Hope to see you around! 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I followed yr link and it has been deleted.

😞

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Hope to see you around! 

Best Answer

@LanuzaFitbit Sorry to dampen the post but that idea has been Archived through lack of interest.

All we need is Kj's, in the meantime I will keep dividing everything by 4, close enough for me..

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Hope to see you around! 

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @CardiganWearer and @Colinm39.

Thanks for letting me know it has been archived.

There is also this one that is very specific one to KJ. It has been labelled as Not Currently Planned but the votes are open, so showing support for it is still helpful.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes