Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micronutrients in premium food report?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I'm thinking about buying the fitbit premium feature, but I wanted to now if the premium food report also shows which and how much of the micronutrients (such as calcium, iron, vit B12, zinc, selenium...) you ate during the day/week. 

Thanks, 

Alissia

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Alissia

The Premium Food Report has the following column headings. No micros, but they do split out Sugars along with a few minerals.

Premium Food Report Titles.PNG

Hope this helps!

SebringDon | Florida USA | Fitbit's Food Plan Demystified

Charge HR, Flex | Windows 10 | Android | iPad

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Alissia

The Premium Food Report has the following column headings. No micros, but they do split out Sugars along with a few minerals.

Premium Food Report Titles.PNG

Hope this helps!

SebringDon | Florida USA | Fitbit's Food Plan Demystified

Charge HR, Flex | Windows 10 | Android | iPad

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Does anyone know if the premium food report, which now contains potassium is auto fed to the report or if you have to manually update somewhere?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @asc_1!

I'd like to ask you a question to make sure I properly understand your post. Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by auto fed? Do you mean that it automatically gets all of the information from the food logged?

Look forward to your post so that I can answer your question.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I mean, does the potassium come to the report from stored values like all the macronutrients in the system, or will I have to manually log the potassium somewhere to have it tracked?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @asc_1! Thanks for the clarification.

In this case, all information will come automatically whenever you log an item. It will come from the database that we use.

I hope this clarifies your question! Let me know if there is anything else that you need.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes