Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miles suddenly changing to kilometers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday I was shown that I didn’t make my 20 mile goal and I had 26 miles.  When I looked at settings of goals, it had 20 miles.  When I looked at actual miles breakdown, the bar was higher than 20!  I haves checked the app settings for units and feet/miles is checked.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Is this using the Web API (ie, developing your own app)?

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just happened to me as well yesterday. I have switched it back and forth several times, reset phone, fitbit, changed using the web portal. At one point, after the change dance, it was correct for two seconds and then changed right before my eyes. image0.jpegimage1.jpeg

Best Answer

My goal is 20 miles or 12.4 of kilometers so I set to 12.4 which fixes until fitbit team repairs this flaw.

Best Answer

Hi @Mom2Jacob 

I have moved this post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard section.   Someone here should be able to help you.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mom2Jacob   You wrote that you are using iOS in your label.  @aktim  Do you use iOS or Android?  I had this problem, too.  It seemed to be with v 3.88 of the iOS app.  My mile goal is set at 5 miles.  When I changed my distance units to km, my app wrote that my goal was 5 km.  But 5 miles is 8.05 km.  It's some weird mile/km mismatch.  Please try updating your app.  Mine works now with v 3.89.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Yes IOS, I’ve left it set at miles equivalent to km, I’ll check the version I have, thanks 
Best Answer
0 Votes

It appears there might be a goal setting discrepancy in the app. To resolve this, make sure your goal is correctly set to 26 miles to align with your actual progress. If the issue persists, consider contacting the app's support for further assistance for further detail: omproductions.pk

Best Answer
0 Votes

my app is 3.9

----------

I want 20 miles as my goal not 26 so I'll just leave 14.3 miles as my goal which gives me 20 goal

Best Answer
0 Votes