Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misleading info for discount code

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Inspire HR tracker stopped displaying. Since it's out of warranty, I was offered a 35% discount code. Thank you. The terms and conditions state:

• This offer can only be applied towards one Fitbit device currently in stock.
  • This offer is not applicable to Fitbit Ace 2, Ace 3 and Charge 5.
  • If you have a device and an accessory in your cart, the discount will be applied to the device only.  

I tried to order an Aria scale and found out that the code is accepted but does not apply. I read the terms as any device on the website. Aria is not excluded from the discount. I think I should be able to use the discount since Aria is not specified under "not applicable to." Customer service could not or chose not to honor the discount. Very disappointed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi

May I ask which internet browser you are using to try applying the discount code? Does the issue occur in any internet browser? 

• In your web browser settings, when wanted, try clearing the cache / cookies;
  • In case using a ad-blocker extension, it should be possible to whitelist Fitbit.com or try pausing / disabling the extension and verify if the issue remains;
  • If using a MacBook, in safari it's possible to disable "enable block material things'.. by going to "safari at the top left, in the menu bar. click on "settings for Fitbit.com, and disable the setting above if enabled;
  • In any browser settings, optionally check if Fitbit.com is allowed to open pop-ups..;

Hope this helps

Best Answer
0 Votes