Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mismatch between iphone and desktop calories

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried various fixes - signing out and back into the desktop, but most of my efforts involved the charge2 or my iphone 5s.

I have reset the watch, reset my phone, turned Bluetooth off and on, re-installed the app, and synced manually multiple times.

I still have 190 calories left on my phone app today, and 120 on my desktop. This 70 calorie difference remains no matter if I remove food items and re-add them (on either desktop or phone). So I've tried!

This has only started to happen today. Any fresh ideas please?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @gandalftheking

I'd like to take a closer look at what could be happening with your calories. So that I can get a better understanding, could you take a screen shot and then post it as a reply in here. They way I'll be able to determine what is the best way to go about this.

Look forward to getting you back on track.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

We're into a new day now and things seem to have reset themselves, but a shame I couldn't know what caused this - I'll close this now until next time 😉

p.s. the screen shots would have just showed 2 different readings anyway as per my description

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @gandalftheking!

Those are great news. Perhaps it was a one time thing with the coding of the site or the app.

The good part is that now you can continue working towards your goals without any issues. 

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or if this happens again in the future.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes