Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Sleep info on Profile page

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last month or so, I have noticed that there is no longer a section at the bottom of my profile page (or anywhere else) which has the sleep percentage on the left, then the times awakened and times restless and the little graph thing that showed clearly in red what times I was awake - it's simply vanished! I really miss this simple feature and have no idea why it was taken away. I am now finding it very difficult to see when I was awake and restless during the night from the dashboard; this is partly because the red and light blue bits on the dark blue background are not very obvious but also because the sausage-shaped dark blue part that shows the whole night's sleep (after I've clicked on the square sleep thing on the dashboard) is tiny. Even on my large screen it's hard to get the mouse exactly to which times were asleep, let alone trying to find this info on my iPad. Fitibit people, you have the whole screen to play with so why not make this sausage-shaped part larger so it's easier to decipher? And why must you use dark blue as a background? I've had my Fitbit One for about three years now but it is so much harder to see my sleep information now - which is the main reason I bought a Fitbit One in the first place - that I'm starting to wonder if it's worth carrying on with it or not. I hope this will get sorted out somehow - even just by getting that last part with the sleep graph and percentage back onto the profile! Why on earth was this "fixed" when it wasn't even broken? Anyone else struggling with this, or just me?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ooooh @swansong1a I understand now, thank you very much for your feedback! Smiley Wink You are talking about this new look of the sleep feature, right? 

sleep graph.jpg

I know is diferent, but if you placed the cursor on the tile you'll have this

sleep graph 1.jpg

and if you click on it, you'll have the full information of your sleep, like this:

graph 3.jpg

You will find the old look by logging into your online Dashboard, Click on Log, then Sleep and you'll find your information there, like this:

graph 4.jpg

I really hope this helps! Cat Embarassed

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @swansong1a

Have moved this thread from the One to the Fitbit.com Dashboard section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @SunsetRunner and Hi @swansong1a very welcome to the Community! Woman LOL I think I didn't understand very well what you are missing on your Dashboard, do you think that you can share a screenshot with me?. However, I think you are talking about this:

sleep.jpg

If you are not able to see this information on your Dashboard, I recommend log out from your Fitbit account, then Clear the Browser Cache on your Computer and after that log back into your Fitbit account, click on log > Sleep.

However, if this is not the problem and you are missing the main tile, open your online Dashboard and click on the circle with a square inside, select the sleep tile and click on Done. 

I hope this helps, I'll be aware of your screenshot, keep me posted! Smiley Wink

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @TarinFitbit, the image you have posted is the one I was talking about except it was on my Profile Page and not my dashboard, and it also had times awake/restless and a graph-type thing beside it for times awake/restless which was easy to read as it wasn't curved and it wasn't red on dark blue, like the one on the dashboard. The sleep part on the dashboard I don't like at all; it's very very hard to read, so I always just accessed this information on my profile page instead and I can't send a screen shot as it isn't there any more. I notice other people are also having issues with missing parts of their profiles; seems it isn't just me, it's Fitbit trying to fix things that aren't broken. Changing my 3-year allegiance to Fitbit is looking more like a possibility for me each day...

Best Answer

Ooooh @swansong1a I understand now, thank you very much for your feedback! Smiley Wink You are talking about this new look of the sleep feature, right? 

sleep graph.jpg

I know is diferent, but if you placed the cursor on the tile you'll have this

sleep graph 1.jpg

and if you click on it, you'll have the full information of your sleep, like this:

graph 3.jpg

You will find the old look by logging into your online Dashboard, Click on Log, then Sleep and you'll find your information there, like this:

graph 4.jpg

I really hope this helps! Cat Embarassed

Best Answer

Thank you @TarinFitbit, yes, that is what I was looking for - would never have thought to look there for it. I appreciate your time and effort taken to solve this for me, thanks again.

Best Answer

Yey @swansong1a it was a pleasure! Cat Embarassed Don't hesitate to reach me out if you have any other questions and don't forget to visit our Discussion Board, where you'll find a lot of tips to improve your Zzzzz. Smiley LOL

Enjoy your day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes