Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing last achieved hourly goal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It happened already several times: charge 2 shows hourly target reached, and then after synchronizing with app the goal is not achieved according to the app.

Last two times it happened with the final hour of the "250+ steps per hour".

While my watch was very happy (a huge star because I managed to get 14 out of 14. And I was happy too, first time after working hard that day :-)). The app at first showed 14 out of 14 as well. Then the suddenly the last hour disappeared in the app and now it is 13 out of 14.

(Known) bug?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It happened already several times: charge 2 shows hourly target reached, and then after synchronizing with app the goal is not achieved according to the app.

Last two times it happened with the final hour of the "250+ steps per hour".

While my watch was very happy (a huge star because I managed to get 14 out of 14. And I was happy too, first time after working hard that day :-)). The app at first showed 14 out of 14 as well. Then the suddenly the last hour disappeared in the app and now it is 13 out of 14.

(Known) bug?

Posted it before. But because I'm using a charge 2 I reposted it here as well.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Missing-last-achieved-hourly-goal/m-p/2015949#U...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for search. It appears to be a bug. If I wait a bit before doing a sync it is no issue it looks like.

Best Answer
0 Votes