Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing log section for heart rate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am missing a whole section in the log area that is just focused on the heart beat so I can get statistics on that. Today there is Food, Activities, Weight, Sleep but no Pulse / Heart Beat section.

- Want to be able to follow my pulse / heart beat over a day and also to get the my average pulse/ heart beat for the day.

- Want to be able to see my resting pulse / heart rate over a day and get my average resting pulse / heart rate for the day.

- Want to able to track this over time day/week/month/year so I can with ease follow this and see if my pulse / heart rate and resting pulse / heart rate have improved over time.

Moderator edit: Format & Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing your feedback.

In this case I'd recommend that you try posting about it in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment on the idea or vote for the idea to show their support and that they'd like to see it implemented. Be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing your feedback.

In this case I'd recommend that you try posting about it in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment on the idea or vote for the idea to show their support and that they'd like to see it implemented. Be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I have the same issue on my Charge 3 can you let me know how this was resolved please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Marbarpink.

I apologize for the delay in my response. 

In this case there was not an issue but the original poster was making a suggestion.

Could you share more details on what issue is it that you are experiencing?

Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for responding I have liaised with Fitbit via Twitter but the issue is still unresolved. My original Fitbit was replaced on my birthday for a Charge 3 as I wished to be able to use it while swimming and that was not possible with my Alta. It had been working well since January although slow to sync at times but since 12th March I have been unable to get a graph in relation to my heartbeat even though it shows my current heartbeat therefore I am unable to assess if I am burning fat etc or not and find this very frustrating. I hope you are able to help. Mary
Best Answer
0 Votes