Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile track sync disappear

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I use three fitbits. Alta for workout. Flex for daytime. Mobile track just in case. Today I worked out with my Alta got about 3k steps. Later today used my mobile track and got another 2k. When it was time to sync everything only the Alta shows up.
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Tashabailey. It's great to have you here. I'm sorry to hear about your missing steps. To avoid experiencing this situation in the future, I would recommend wearing one tracker for the whole day. It can be either your Fitbit Alta, Flex or your mobile device. You shouldn't experience any problem when switching between your devices during the day, however this would help to avoid having any other discrepancy.

If necessary, you can add steps to your account by manually logging activities like Walking, Running or Hiking.

Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
It be a few week now my phone cant not sync to my FixBit at all..
Try everything but still not work at all n so sad 😢 pls help help.. Not much help from your dashboard side too....
Ohh one more thing my phone always have a X sigh on the icon on battery but my FixBit is full anyway..
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for joining us @leelee2. If you haven't done it please follow these workarounds to resolve syncing issues with Android devices. This should help to remove the X on the battery icon. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Cat Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes