Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to view a monthly steps/miles roll up vs. just the weekly? I'd like to track progress and total miles for different time periods.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Monthly. You can check out the last 28 Days of your activity in the Activity + Stats tile shown below. It provides information of the last month and divides it in weeks.

steps.jpg

Additionally, the Activity tab allows you to get the total of your progress by week, month, year or you can select the dates of the months you would like to see.

totals.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Robot Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Monthly. You can check out the last 28 Days of your activity in the Activity + Stats tile shown below. It provides information of the last month and divides it in weeks.

steps.jpg

Additionally, the Activity tab allows you to get the total of your progress by week, month, year or you can select the dates of the months you would like to see.

totals.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Robot Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

Can I track only running miles?

How if I want to know:

how many miles did I run last week, last month, last year, and even whole life?

thanks.

Best Answer

@hqqiuI use the report that @EdsonFitbit suggested in his post via the Fitbit.com web page..

Using the dates you can create many results and you will find that the red bars in some cases are the actuals for the day and if you have an extended bar chart they become daily averages..

But on the bottom line you will get your totals..  This image is my "life to date" with Fitbit and the red bars are daily averages in km's..

I turned 80 yesterday and yo can see the trend down, but still active.

Life steps to 18oct19.jpg

@hqqiu wrote:

Can I track only running miles?

How if I want to know:

how many miles did I run last week, last month, last year, and even whole life?

thanks.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

@hqqiu Thanks for your question about how to see only running miles.

At the moment, there is no option to set a period of time and see data for just an activity. You are welcome to make a request on the Feature Suggestions board. This is constantly monitored by our engineering team for future implementations. Once any update be available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

@Colinm39 Thanks for your support.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Best Answer
0 Votes