Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple food databases at the same time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way to have more than one food database active simultaneously? If not I would love the option to change the food database straight from the log calories tab, it's very frustrating to have to go to account>advanced settings>food databases when I want to log my food. This would really be helpful to multicultural families like mine.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Saril.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your suggestion to have multiple food databases at the same time or the option to change the food database straight from the log calories tab. I totally understand how you are feeling, I agree that it would be very helpful to many multicultural families. I really appreciate your feedback and time you took to let us know your suggestion since this helps us to keep improving.

Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Saril.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your suggestion to have multiple food databases at the same time or the option to change the food database straight from the log calories tab. I totally understand how you are feeling, I agree that it would be very helpful to many multicultural families. I really appreciate your feedback and time you took to let us know your suggestion since this helps us to keep improving.

Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I made a post in the feature suggestions board to change food database option in the log calories tab here.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply @Saril

I am glad to hear you've made a post in the Feature Suggestions board. I really appreciate your efforts and your time. 

Feel free to explore the discussions forums to Share Your Story, Get Fitter, Find wonderful Fitbit Friends, Sharing Recipes and much more.

Keep on visiting the forums! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes