Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Dashboard is no longer viewable

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My dashboard is no longer viewable on my Apple Mac. Plus I can not get my Fitbit to sync on my Android phone

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for joining the Community @omracing

That sounds quite odd. I'd like to take a  closer look at what is going on.

Could you take some screen shots of what you see when you try to access your Dashboard from your account?  That would help me visualize the situation. 

As for the syncing, I'd recommend that you try to restart your Fitbit and try to sync again. That should help. Are you getting any error messages when you try to sync? 

Look forward to your reply. Let me know if there are any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I am wondering if it is the version of Safari I am running on the Apple. I did try restarting as you suggested before I posted but I am also having syncing issues with my wife's Flex 2 and HR Charge as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @omracing.

If you did take a screen shot, it didn't seem to go through. Could you do it again if you took one? 

As for the Safari thing. Let's try using a different browser to be sure. I've seen instances where the browser was indeed the situation.

Regarding the syncing issue, is she syncing both trackers with the same device? Does she get any error messages? 

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes