Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit device is totally unresponsive

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fit bit has recorded a 4 hour golf game in two short timeframe each about just a few minutes, so what happened to the rest,  It has also stopped recording my sleep as I cannot get result up for the time slept.

It is also totally unresponsive on the watch face  as it has gone completely blank although it is fully charged.

Moderator edit: all-caps

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You have responded to my earlier complaint that my charge 3 is Dead. It vibrates but does not come alive when pressing button for 8 sec.s. neither does it vibrate at end of 8 secs. battery charge is OK.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @RIPKIRBY.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit device.

If you haven't done it already, please perform a restart by following these steps and try to change the clock face.

Whether you continue experiencing the same situation, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have responded to my earlier complaint that my charge 3 is Dead. It vibrates but does not come alive when pressing button for 8 sec.s. neither does it vibrate at end of 8 secs. battery charge is OK.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @RIPKIRBY.

I'm pretty sure that Customer Support will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes