Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My dashboard is not loading

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last week my dashboard on my computer is not loading.  It just has the little circle spinning.  All the other tiles are just fine. I can see them and they work when I click on them.  I am running windows 10.1 and am using Firefox for my browser.  Is this a problem with Fitbit's program?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Beth2016

Moved this thread from the One to the Fitbit.com Dashboard section since more relevant to the topic & increase the chance of getting a solution.

If not already done, feel free to clear the cache / cookies in the browser settings.

Wishing a wonderful day

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Beth2016

Moved this thread from the One to the Fitbit.com Dashboard section since more relevant to the topic & increase the chance of getting a solution.

If not already done, feel free to clear the cache / cookies in the browser settings.

Wishing a wonderful day

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to our new friend @Beth2016! Hope you're doing great! Robot HappyI noticed @SunsetRunner  provided you with some great suggestion to resolve this. I'd like to know if it worked? If it didn't I'd like to know what happens when you try using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome as a browser?

Keep me posted! Robot Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
.. and the community and I like to know to .. 😽
Best Answer
0 Votes