Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

there is no way to speak to anyone who can help. i just go around in circles. my charger stopped working nearing a month ago. fitbit chat said they would replace it under warranty. after numerous irrelivant emails and chats, i still am no further forward and no replacement. there is no way to take it further and have someone actually deal with the order!

what do i do!!?? 😞

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

This is bad news.  I have used Customer Service numerous times in the past, and they were always helpful and efficient.  I haven't used it in awhile, but apparently I may not get actual help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I first spoke to someone in December, they said I was endtitled to a replacement under warranty, I thought that was great! Straight on it! Since there were no follow up emails about this order after the initial process email, they haven’t been able to tell me why I haven’t received it and I just go from one person to the other without it really being dealt with. You can’t take it further than ‘chat’ which is ridiculous and they all say the same thing. 
I’m so beyond frustrated at the service! It was reordered and I believe it went to a locker in America! (After a lot of persuading to be given more info!) im in the UK! 
it’s nearly a month now and it’s still not sorted. 
im sure they’re great for advice and product support but having a replacement is another story!

Best Answer
0 Votes