Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fitbit challenge is not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit community--

I have been enrolled in my employer's walk challenge since March.  My fitbit is not syncing to my group challenge for the past 2 days.  My app is updating on my phone for my personal challenges with friends, just not to my employer's challenge.  I disconnected my device and reconnected it, no luck.  Any thoughts

Thank you,

Jeanine

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I have a similar problem. Fitbit not synced for 17 hours now. Even tried uninstalling & re-installing Fitbit Connect. Tried on mobile phone app. Just not happening. Wasting my time that I should be working on steps instead. If it's not one frustration it's another with Fitbit nowadays. Been a Fitbit user for years now but in my experience the support, logging, etc has just drifted downhill over recent years. I can well understand that there may be maintenance or repair issues from time to time but how hard is it to put a message on to indicate parts of the system will be down for a period ? If Fitbit can send a courtesy email about changes to the privacy policy then they obviously have the facility to advise of maintenance or ongoing issues being addressed. Common courtesy isn't that common at Fitbit it seems. Disappointing is probably the best term to sum up my opinion of Fitbit over the past 2 or so years.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am on my 2nd fitbit zip and thought maybe My syncing problems was my fitbit but they continue. I too have tried uninstalling and readding to no avail. How can I get it to sync?

@SunsetRunner wrote:

I have a similar problem. Fitbit not synced for 17 hours now. Even tried uninstalling & re-installing Fitbit Connect. Tried on mobile phone app. Just not happening. Wasting my time that I should be working on steps instead. If it's not one frustration it's another with Fitbit nowadays. Been a Fitbit user for years now but in my experience the support, logging, etc has just drifted downhill over recent years. I can well understand that there may be maintenance or repair issues from time to time but how hard is it to put a message on to indicate parts of the system will be down for a period ? If Fitbit can send a courtesy email about changes to the privacy policy then they obviously have the facility to advise of maintenance or ongoing issues being addressed. Common courtesy isn't that common at Fitbit it seems. Disappointing is probably the best term to sum up my opinion of Fitbit over the past 2 or so years.

😝😝😝

Best Answer

Now 22 hours without syncing. I've tried turning off and on my Fitbit, the computer, Fitbit Connect and mobile phone app. Still no syncing on app or computer. Still no update or response from Fitbit. I see a similar thread yesterday with syncing problems also. I am not sure if apathy towards customers is a new business model of Fitbit's or they just don't care once you've bought the product.

Best Answer